Listings for Debt Advice (1)
Accountability is a web-based service that was birthed with the aim of "protecting" businesses through reducing the risk caused by outstanding payments. By par...
159 total views, 0 today
Top Ads Today
- Mzansi Debt Clinic – Debt Counselling & Consolidation (3 views)
- ZEBBIES Lighting (2 views)
- DreamViewGlass (2 views)
- Clean Heat (1 views)
- KTB Cupboards (1 views)
- Habby Hyper (1 views)
- Dome Adventures – Conquer th experience (1 views)
- Franke Heat Pumps (1 views)
- Visto Mouldings, Pretoria (1 views)
- Pegasus Homeopathics (1 views)
- News24.com | I will never recognise Zuma – activist at Khwezi’s funeral October 15, 2016Honouring Fezekile Ntsukela Kuzwayo, Positive Women’s Network’s Prudence Mabele says she would never recognise President Jacob Zuma as the president of South Africa.
- News24.com | HERE IT IS: The full list of 72 'dodgy' Gupta transactions October 15, 2016Seventy-two transactions varying from R5 000 to R1.3bn involving the Gupta family have been identified as "suspicious" by the Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC). News24 has the full list here.
- News24.com | Stop the violence, focus on studies, presidency tells fees protesters October 15, 2016The office of the presidency has called for violence during student protests to stop, saying students should focus on academics and support government’s ministerial team looking for a solution to the fees crisis.
- News24.com | Ajay Gupta fires back at Gordhan: Zero chance payments were suspicious October 15, 2016A confident Ajay Gupta - the man considered as the Gupta family’s patriarch - has brushed off reports implicating his family and their companies in "suspicious" transactions totalling nearly R7bn.
- News24.com | Gordhan drops Gupta ‘nuclear bomb’ October 15, 2016Court papers filed by Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan that contain details of "suspicious" bank transactions by Gupta-owned companies totalling almost R7bn may be the first indication that Treasury has put in motion its so-called "nuclear bomb" option.