Listings for Jobs & Recruitment (3)
Specialising in Information Technology, Engineering & Logistics, and a BBBEE Level 4 Service Provider, we are a generalist Recruitment Agency with an “eye’s...
196 total views, 1 today
uMoya is a full service Human Resource Consulting Company. We have been in the people business since 2003. Our commitment is to enter into a partnership with y...
643 total views, 0 today
Annie Mercer is a specialist in IT, Online Marketing and Executive Placements. Annies 10 years of experience in recruitment assist her in finding the right p...
677 total views, 0 today
Top Ads Today
- DreamViewGlass (2 views)
- Visto Mouldings, Pretoria (1 views)
- Three Trees – East London (1 views)
- Arbor Care Group (1 views)
- sustainable dining sets and lifestyle furniture (1 views)
- HousePro (1 views)
- The Cape Town Florist (1 views)
- French Style Furniture for Sale – Johannesburg, South Africa (1 views)
- Steelquaint – Pretoria (1 views)
- Hyundai Cars for Sale, Midrand (1 views)
- News24.com | M&G appoints new editor-in-chief October 5, 2015The Mail & Guardian has announced a new editor-in-chief, after the paper lost its editor-in-chief, editor and deputy editor within in three months of each other.
- News24.com | 'Don't tell us what to wear,' EFF tells Parliament October 5, 2015The Economic Freedom Fighters will not agree to wear “business attire” only in Parliament - and the party wants the parliamentary dress code rule under review to be scrapped.
- News24.com | Pregnant woman's abdomen slit in bloody attack, boyfriend on the run October 5, 2015A Verulam woman remains in a critical condition in a Durban hospital after she was nearly disembowelled in a bloody attack.
- News24.com | Henning trial postponed to next year October 5, 2015The trial of Nico Henning, the Pretoria businessman accused of conspiring to murder his wife Chanelle, has once again been delayed.
- News24.com | Women's group saves lives in memory of Valencia Farmer October 5, 2015Sixteen years ago, a young girl was brutally raped and murdered. But her death has not been in vain, says a women's group working in her community near Cape Town.