Listings for Jobs & Recruitment (3)
Specialising in Information Technology, Engineering & Logistics, and a BBBEE Level 4 Service Provider, we are a generalist Recruitment Agency with an “eye’s...
270 total views, 0 today
uMoya is a full service Human Resource Consulting Company. We have been in the people business since 2003. Our commitment is to enter into a partnership with y...
726 total views, 0 today
Annie Mercer is a specialist in IT, Online Marketing and Executive Placements. Annies 10 years of experience in recruitment assist her in finding the right p...
749 total views, 0 today
Top Ads Today
- Carlies Traders (2 views)
- Holly Wood Kitchens and Furniture (1 views)
- Cupboard Innovations (1 views)
- Seo-websites (1 views)
- Top Thatch & Top Poles (1 views)
- Integer Consulting Solutions (Pty) Ltd (1 views)
- Pro-Projects – Springs (1 views)
- Diesel Generator Maintenance (1 views)
- New Vehicles for Sale (1 views)
- Fisherman’s Rest (1 views)
- News24.com | Eastern Cape man arrested for raping 6 year old boy November 27, 2016A man has been arrested for allegedly raping a six-year-old boy in Cegcuwana Village in Butterworth.
- News24.com | ANC extends its final NEC for 2016 November 27, 2016A “fierce” and “robust” ANC national executive committee meeting had to be extended as it could not agree on holding a secret vote for President Jacob Zuma to step down.
- News24.com | ‘March against Grime’ Cape Town councillor apologises to homeless November 27, 2016A Cape Town DA ward councillor on Sunday issued an apology for having planned a ‘march against grime’ in protest against the homeless in her area.
- News24.com | Man killed, woman wounded in KZN during attempted hijacking November 27, 2016A man was killed and a woman was seriously injured in Umbilo, KwaZulu-Natal on Sunday afternoon during an attempted hijacking.
- News24.com | State of capture report referred to NPA and Hawks – Mmusi Maimane November 27, 2016DA leader Mmusi Miamane says public protector Advocate Busisiwe Mkhwebane has confirmed to him she had referred the state of capture report to the NPA and Hawks.