Listings for Jobs & Recruitment (3)
Specialising in Information Technology, Engineering & Logistics, and a BBBEE Level 4 Service Provider, we are a generalist Recruitment Agency with an “eye’s...
38 total views, 0 today
uMoya is a full service Human Resource Consulting Company. We have been in the people business since 2003. Our commitment is to enter into a partnership with y...
539 total views, 0 today
Annie Mercer is a specialist in IT, Online Marketing and Executive Placements. Annies 10 years of experience in recruitment assist her in finding the right p...
587 total views, 0 today
Top Ads Today
- BizBuyPro (1 views)
- Paul B. Dixon Visual Arts (1 views)
- Carlies Traders (1 views)
- Edumax (1 views)
- Real Estate & Property (1 views)
- Cake, cupcakes, cake toppers & cupcake toppers – Bloemfontein (1 views)
- Ramacom International Cotton and Ginning Industry (1 views)
- sustainable dining sets and lifestyle furniture (1 views)
- Custom Wedding & Celebration Cakes – Bloemfontein (1 views)
- Adventure Peaks – Pretoria East (1 views)
- News24.com | Car jammed as miners attacked us - Lonmin guards July 23, 2014The car of two Lonmin mine security guards would not start during an attack from armed, protesting mineworkers, the Farlam Commission of Inquiry has heard.
- News24.com | EFF sees red over Hitler July 23, 2014Deputy Minister in the Presidency Buti Manamela had drawn an apparent comparison between former German dictator Adolf Hitler and Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema.
- News24.com | Show-and-tell in Krejcir court July 23, 2014Czech fugitive Radovan Krejcir's lawyer has brought props to the South Gauteng High Court in Johannesburg, sitting in Palm Ridge, to try and prove a State witness had lied.
- News24.com | Cape Town gathering was peaceful - cop July 23, 2014A gathering of people chained to the stairs of the Cape Town civic centre entrance last year was peaceful, a policeman has told the city's magistrate's court.
- News24.com | Woman killed in head-on collision July 23, 2014A woman has died and five people injured in a head-on collision on the M4 near Umdloti, KwaZulu-Natal.