Listings for Jobs (2)
Specialising in Information Technology, Engineering & Logistics, and a BBBEE Level 4 Service Provider, we are a generalist Recruitment Agency with an “eye’s...
291 total views, 0 today
uMoya is a full service Human Resource Consulting Company. We have been in the people business since 2003. Our commitment is to enter into a partnership with y...
749 total views, 0 today
Top Ads Today
- HRopti (Human Resource Optimisation) (2 views)
- Renee Coetzee Kinderkineticist (1 views)
- Custom Wedding & Celebration Cakes – Hartswater (1 views)
- Dr Yaseen Yacoob – Pietermaritzburg (1 views)
- Fineline, Beautiful Space Creation Wardrobes (1 views)
- Steelquaint – Pretoria (1 views)
- Hillside Glass & Aluminium (1 views)
- Asset Print Cape Town (1 views)
- Website Design, Online Media & Marketing (1 views)
- KTB Cupboards (1 views)
- News24.com | No drownings, fewer road deaths in NMB January 16, 2017Nobody drowned and fewer people died on the roads in Nelson Mandela Bay this festive season compared to the previous year, mayor Athol Trollip has said.
- News24.com | Inquiry into 'Guptagate' only way to clear the air - Madonsela January 16, 2017The only way to test the "Guptagate" allegations about state capture is through a commission of inquiry, says former Public Protector Thuli Madonsela.
- Wheels24.co.za | Kuga-fire saga: Ford SA speaks out, will recall thousands of SUVs January 16, 2017The National Consumer Commission has given its verdict on Ford's Kuga SUVs catching fire in SA - 4556 vehicles will be recalled.
- News24.com | WATCH: Cape Town police station scuffle goes viral January 16, 2017A scuffle at a Cape Town police station involving an officer apparently manhandling a woman as she resists arrest was recorded and has gone viral on social media.
- News24.com | Western Cape ANC 'worried' about state capture report January 16, 2017The ANC in the Western Cape says members named in former Public Protector Thuli Madonsela's state capture report should appear before the party's integrity commission to ease public fears.