Listings for Jobs (2)
Specialising in Information Technology, Engineering & Logistics, and a BBBEE Level 4 Service Provider, we are a generalist Recruitment Agency with an “eye’s...
270 total views, 0 today
uMoya is a full service Human Resource Consulting Company. We have been in the people business since 2003. Our commitment is to enter into a partnership with y...
725 total views, 0 today
Top Ads Today
- Pienkvoet-Pret Midstream (2 views)
- World Sports Events – Sport Event Management (2 views)
- Master Coatings, Wall & Roof (2 views)
- CoinCollectingHeaven – South Africa (1 views)
- Multiprint Litho – Gauteng Printing Service (1 views)
- Diesel Generator Maintenance (1 views)
- Work From Home Business Resources (1 views)
- Lorenza Spa – Bloemfontein (1 views)
- Bavaria Airconditioning – Pretoria (1 views)
- VARZ Hygiene & Cleaning Services (1 views)
- News24.com | eThekwini still needs billions to host Games November 26, 2016The Durban Commonwealth Games 2022 bid committee is in a mad scramble to raise the R6.3 billion in guarantees required by the Commonwealth Games Federation to allow the city’s bid for the international tournament to go ahead.
- News24.com | Nhleko’s R30m blessing November 26, 2016Police minister implicated for signing off millions of rands for work done by his love interest – and for going all out to reinstate charges against Ipid head Robert McBride .
- News24.com | ANC succession battle - Let’s talk principles before names, says Mantashe November 26, 2016As the ANC prepares to elect a new leader when President Jacob Zuma steps down, Secretary General Gwede Mantashe says party members should be focusing on principles rather than throwing around names.
- News24.com | Castro an unsurpassed socialist fighter - Malema November 26, 2016The late Cuban President Fidel Castro was an unsurpassed socialist who fought against the capitalist system, says Malema.
- News24.com | ANC must change negative narrative: Mantashe November 26, 2016ANC secretary general Gwede Manstashe says the party has an obligation to change the negative narrative about it into a positive one.