Listings for Jobs (2)
Specialising in Information Technology, Engineering & Logistics, and a BBBEE Level 4 Service Provider, we are a generalist Recruitment Agency with an “eye’s...
261 total views, 0 today
uMoya is a full service Human Resource Consulting Company. We have been in the people business since 2003. Our commitment is to enter into a partnership with y...
712 total views, 0 today
Top Ads Today
- Atterbury Motors – Pretoria (2 views)
- Suntek Adjustable Louvre Awnings (2 views)
- PriceLink – Compare prices for SA online shops (1 views)
- DreamViewGlass (1 views)
- CoinCollectingHeaven – South Africa (1 views)
- Chipboard Rhino Boards Manufacturers – Durban (1 views)
- Pegasus Homeopathics (1 views)
- Brick-Crete, Unique double sided walling (1 views)
- Newco Audio Visual & Security (Pty) Ltd (1 views)
- Trellidor – The Ultimate Crime Barrier (1 views)
- News24.com | No official ANC meeting with Abrahams: Mantashe October 23, 2016An official ANC meeting did not take place with chief prosecutor Shaun Abrahams, the party’s secretary general Gwede Mantashe has said in response to a Sunday Times article.
- News24.com | Stand up against corruption - Gordhan tells pharmaceutical fraternity October 23, 2016Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan has called on professionals in the pharmaceutical fraternity to take a stand against fraud and corruption in the health care sector.
- News24.com | Al-Bashir matter: Heads could roll soon October 23, 2016Ministers and government officials who acted in contempt of court by allowing genocide-accused Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir to leave South Africa – despite a court order blocking his departure – will be prosecuted once police have completed a criminal investigation.
- News24.com | 'ANC’s NEC must quit' October 23, 2016ANC chief whip Jackson Mthembu has made a shocking proposal that all of the party’s top leaders should step down for having failed members as it moves from one crisis to the next.
- News24.com | Global cyber attacks disrupt Twitter and other major sites October 23, 2016Hackers unleashed a complex attack on the internet through common devices such as webcams and digital recorders, and cut access to some of the world’s best known websites, a stunning breach of global internet stability.